AT and AEM Center
Multiple sources supply accessible educational materials (AEM) however, not all students are eligible to receive materials from each source. Furthermore, some students may need more than one specialized format and they may need materials from multiple sources. The AT & AEM Center can assist you in the process of obtaining specialized formats from the AT & AEM Center Clearinghouse and other sources.
View this video for a quick tutorial on how to request materials using the request portal.
Materials Request Tutorial
Below are links related to ordering specialized formats, instructional aids and tools, and specialized equipment.
- Federal Quota Guidelines for APH Products
- Free Matter for the Blind Shipping Label
- Returning and Shipping AEM
- American Printing House for the Blind Instructional Product Catalog
- Request for a Textbook Chop and Scan
- Accessible Educational Materials (AEM) Format Clarification Form
- Request for a NIMAS File
- Ohio Certification of Eligibility to use NIMAS