At the direction of the Ohio Department of Education, Office for Exceptional Children, the AT&AEM Center conducts the annual Federal Quota Registration of Blind Students for Ohio. Each year in December, the AT&AEM Center mails a packet of materials to superintendents and/or principals, requesting them to register each student who is legally blind and attending school in their district as of the first Monday in January. Information related to Federal Quota can be found below.
- An Overview of Federal Quota
- Distribution of Eligible Students Based on the Federal Quota Census (Fiscal Year)
Parent Permission to Register for Federal Quota & Translations
2020 Federal Quota Registration of Blind Students:
- Superintendent/Director Letter
- Federal Quota Eligibility Guidelines
- 2020 Federal Quota Tips Checklist