BrailleNote with Google
Dates / Times
The AT&AEM Center has partnered with HumanWare to offer a workshop on using the BrailleNote Touch Plus. This workshop will focus on using KeyMath to insert visual math content into a KeyWord document. In addition to inserting content, participants will learn how to edit previously created content and will learn how to share documents containing math and graphs with teachers. Those attending will participate in a mix of demonstration, discussion and hands-on activities with the BrailleNote Touch Plus.
TVIs, Intervention Specialists, General Educators, Transcribers, Paraprofessionals, Parents and Students who use or are interested in the BrailleNote Touch Plus
The participant will:
- insert math equations into a KeyWord document
- create graphs and insert them into a KeyWord document
- emboss graphs via Firebird Mobile for tactile understanding
- utilize the symbol and template selector to enhance efficiency in KeyMath
- edit and share KeyWord files containing math content
Participants Need to Bring
This is a hands-on training, so participants should bring a BrailleNote Touch to the training. If you do not have access to one, a limited number of devices are available to borrow by contacting Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Five (5.0) contact hours will be offered for this one-day training.
Registration coming soon
For more information contact Julie Pashovich | (614) 410-1042 | email@example.com